300 g raspberries
300 g strawberries, hulled and halved
150 g red currants
2 tbsp running honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
120 g butter
150 g flour
50 g almond meal
85 g blond cane sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
2. Mix the fruit gently with honey and lemon juice. Divide between ramekins (you'll need 4-6 ramekins depending on their sizes)
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, almond meal, and sugar.
4. In a small pot, melt the butter. When it starts to boil, remove from the heat and pour over the flour mixture. Add vanilla extract and stir with a fork or spoon until it forms crumbs. Sprinkle over the fruit.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the fruit mixture starts to bubble and the top is golden.
6. Serve warm, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Recipe source: own creation
Original entry: http://forthebodyandsoulpl.blogspot.ca/2012/08/i-couldnt-resist-currants.html